Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Talented Customers - DIY Nursery Letters



I can't believe it's been a week since my last post....bad blogger I am. I really wanted to post some pictures of my past weekend, I haven't had time to edit any of the pictures yet and a customer of mine sent me this picture and I love what they have done. So I'll show you this first. I have a set of paint your own letters on my web site. They were inspired by HGTV's Sarah's House Nursery episode. After it aired I had lots (and I mean lots) of requests for a paint your own alphabet. So I went to work to try my best to come up with a set of letters that customers could make their own with a little paint. And here are the results.........great job Mommy and Daddy M. Love the colours they used.


No comments:

Post a Comment