Wednesday, July 21, 2010

No Kempenfest This Year






I decided this year to take a break from doing Kempenfest,for the past 5 years I have done the show on the Civic weekend and met some great customers. It was a hard decision but after all the mix ups last year with the construction along the lakeshore and people not able to locate me, and slow economy sales, I needed a break!

But do not fear, if you wish to place an order for letters I will still be offering show specials for the month of August. Once again you can purchase the 10" solid painted letters for $10 each and I will also have a special on my framed letters and names and I probably will do some surprise adjustments as well! Just send me a quick email and I can adjust all the prices for you. I also offer FREE delivery within Barrie, Ont.

http://www.going-ga-ga.com


These are a few cute kids orders I have been working on recently



No comments:

Post a Comment